- Born and raised in India.
- 2012: Bachelors of Commerce and Computer Application.
- 2014: Master of Business Administration.
- 2014-2017: Worked as a Senior analyst at an Investment Bank.
- 2017: Worked as an Educator at British International School Chennai and gained several private teaching experiences for CBSE students.
- Recognized for teaching excellence, enthusiastic instruction and “above-and-beyond” commitment to maximizing learning outcomes and student success.
“I love teaching because they leave a legacy on the world by providing knowledge, love, and support to the children. Teaching allows me to give new learning experiences to the child every single day.
GIS is a place where I could find the inter-year approach where the knowledge is being shared from all levels. It is a place where I find teachers learn new things apart from their subject.”