- Born and raised in different parts of India
- 1989: Diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition from Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad
- 1993: Completed Bachelor in Commerce from Delhi University
- 1997: Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from I.G.N.O.U
- 2005: Nursery Teacher’s Training Diploma from Chettinad Vidyashram, Chennai
- 2008: B.Ed. (Visharad) from Hindi Sahitya Samelan, Allahabad
- 2009: “Teaching and Learning in the PYP”, in-school workshop conducted by Ms. Monita Sen
- 2009: SAIBSA PYP Teachers meet, Ahmedabad
- 2011: TESOL approves ELT advantage course “An Introduction to teaching English to young learners”, online author Ms. Ann Hughes
- 2012“Assessment in the PYP”, in-school workshop conducted by Mr. Shane Murphy
“As an educator, I anticipate the opportunity to assist in moulding the future generation by encouraging the students who are already proficient in some areas, to make the world a better place to live in. I am a dedicated and goal-driven professional educator with a commitment to the social and academic growth and development of every student. I believe in motivating the learners to take on more challenging activities and perform tasks with a greater level of independence.
My goal is to inspire the students to develop the habit of deep reading and deep thinking to reap the benefits of the same. To contribute to the whole child development through the wellness/mindfulness program, I believe that guiding the students every morning to meditate and practice a few yoga poses with an objective to improve their concentration is indeed an essential exercise. I truly believe that we are lifelong learners and we must strive to invent new objects in order to sustain.
I am extremely grateful and excited to be part of this great community, German International Academy Chennai.”