- Born and raised in Chennai, India
- 2009-2012: Bachelors of Science (Mathematics), University of Madras, Chennai
- 2012-2014: Masters of Science ( Mathematics), University of Madras, Chennai
- 2013: Presented papers on 2 international conferences
- 2014-2017: Work experience as senior mathematics faculty in an educational institute in UAE
- Currently pursuing CIDTL – Cambridge International Diploma for Teaching and Learning
“Ever since I started teaching, I have been passionate in my commitment to maximizing individual student performance and instilling a sense of self-worth among all students.
My expertise lies in planning dynamic learning opportunities and projects, supervising children, and always maintaining a sharp focus on optimizing children’s experiences. Through my experience, I have become adept at assessing children’s emotional and social development using my keen observation skills.
I aim to give every child in GIS, more than what is there in the book, to take home. “