- Born and raised in India
- 2013: Bachelor degree from MGR Medical University
- 2017: Masters in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science
- 2017-2018 Diploma in Medical Coding and Billing
- 2013-2014 Lecturer at The Indian Institute, Bangalore
- 2014-2018 Worked with The International School Bangalore
- Published several research works on Infertility at Rajiv Gandhi University
One book, One pen, One child and one teacher can change the world – Malala Yousafzai
“I believe that children must be thought how to think, not what to think. Learning takes place when there is freedom, exposure and an ambience to study.
As a teacher, I believe children are highly creative and adaptable, would welcome technology, and innovative ideas which enable them to broaden their horizon and knowledge base. Education should be student-oriented and interactive. School plays a pivotal role in developing self-esteem and self-confidence in children, and teacher must encourage the students to broaden the horizon of global perspective by opening extensive knowledge.
GIS have proved their mettle in education so I hope it opens a new world for me to indulge, explore and experience the new avenues of opportunities in Education.”