Designation: Head of Education
- Born and raised in Germany.
- 2015: Bachelor of Arts in English and Social Studies (Ecomomics, Sociology and Politics) / Civic Education, TU Dortmund University, Germany
- 2016: Master of Education in English and Social Studies (Ecomomics, Sociology and Politics) / Civic Education, TU Dortmund University, Germany
- 2018: Completed 2ndstate examination / Teacher for English as a foreign Language and Social Studies / Civic Education in Cologne, Germany
- Lecturer at TU Dortmund University in (EFL) Teaching Methodology and Didactics
- Research Assistant in German Didactics, Institute for German Didactics at TU Dortmund University, Germany
- Research Assistant in Education Research, Education for Sustainable Development and Design Research with a Focus on Learning Processes at TU Dortmund University, Germany
“I love to see my students experience life through challenging tasks or observing different processes. Benjamin Franklin and others once said ‘Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.’ This quote I keep remembering while planning my lessons every day.
Since my studies and working at different schools I knew that I had found my passion and my future career. Teaching at German International School Chennai gives me the chance to teach at an international school and extend my horizon at a professional but also personal level.
Most important to me is that I teach in an environment that takes care of every single human being, animals and the environment. German International School Chennai is special amongst other schools because of the overall atmosphere that it fosters. I felt the good energy since my first day at the school.
Especially the importance of each child as well as the holistic concept of the school makes this place in Chennai one in which children can learn, grow and become independent individuals.”