- Born and raised in India.
- 2013-2015: Completed Bachelors in Psychology, Ethiraj College for Women
- 2012-2013: Served as a Volunteer for CRY – ‘Child Rights and You’
- 2013-2014: Appointed as Secretary of Literary Club and President of Literary Club, Ethiraj College for Women
- 2015-2017: Completed Masters in Counseling Psychology – Chettinad Academy of Research and Education
- Presented papers at National and International conferences in Goa and Bangalore and Interned at various institutions like Cancer Institute, Adyar., NIEPMD, Kovalam., Psymed, Chetpet., Manashastra, Vanagaram.
- Currently being trained by Supreme International Education, Singapore
“Learning is a lifelong process and when learning stops, life ceases to exist. This is my philosophy of education.
Education does not merely involve the collection of facts, but it also involves the development of an individual in a holistic way. And holistic development is facilitated and encouraged here in GIS. Experience at GIS is rewarding to me because I don’t just get to meet children with brilliant ideas and creativity, I get to learn a lot from them too.
Who said learning can be done in just one way?”