- Born and Raised in Bangalore, India.
- 2000-2002: Bachelor of Science in Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science from Bangalore University.
- 2002-2004: Master of Science in Physics with specialization in Electronics from Bangalore University.
- 2004-2007: Worked as Physics Lecturer in Mount Carmel College for Women, Bangalore.
- 2006-2007: Master of Philosophy in Physics, with specialization in Nanotechnology, Bharathidasan University.
- 2015-2017: Diploma in Graphic Designing under Arena Animation International Program from Arena Multimedia.
- 2016-2017: Worked as CueMath Teacher.
- 2017-2019: Freelancing of Multimedia Projects for CTS and other companies.
‘To teach is to touch a life forever’
“Being a teacher is much more than making your students repeating the information which was lectured to them. At an educational setting children should be enlighted like candles, combined with independence and responsibility. As a teacher, I feel extremely appreciated when my students learn something new with their own experiences or also from each other. I adapt teaching methods to meet my students varying needs and requirements
At GIA Chennai the learning possibilities are incredible because of inter-year classes also with the day to day contacts with the rescued animals. Social competencies like empathy or respect cannot be taught like subjects, instead, they should be felt by the students. Only the right learning environment can yield such results – so GIA Chennai is for me is a wonderful place where together with children I can make the world a peaceful and a better place.
After taking a break, it has been great pleasure in pursuing my passion for teaching and I thank GISA for providing me with this wonderful platform where “inter-year” concept is followed which I immensely appreciate as an amazing way of teaching.”