- Born and raised in Kolkata, India.
- 2007: BSc in Geography from Shri Shikshayatan School
- 2009: MSc Gold-medallist in Archaeology from the University of Calcutta
- 2012-2013: Worked at CBD Books as an author and Wizard E-marketing as an Associate in surveys
- 2013-2014: Worked at Happy Hours, a multi-activity centre, as a PR and an English Teacher
- 2014-2015: Worked at The Aryans School, Kolkata, as a Class Teacher and taught various subjects
- 2015-2018: Worked as an Academic Associate under a professor in The Presidency University, assisting in research projects
- 2018: Pursued CELTA, IELTS Trainer and Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test
- A project was undertaken at The Indian Museum, Kolkata
“Those who know do. Those that understand, teach.”
Teaching is the only job that fascinates me. I remember how I used to admire my teachers and always preferred playing a teacher in my pastimes. Becoming a teacher is a dream coming true!
“In learning, you will teach, and in teaching, you will learn.” Teaching also gives me the scope to research, learn and grow. Being a teacher helps me to explore various subjects and methodologies. I really enjoy formulating various activities in the lessons and being flexible whenever required. This makes a lesson less monotonous for both the teacher and the students.
Teachers help to bring about a change in the world. They help foster ‘joie de vivre’ in the students. Additionally, it can be challenging. We, teachers have to make sure that the process is neither slow nor fast. We educate students about the ‘what-why-how’ of learning.