- Born and raised in India.
- 2010-2014: Completed B.E (Electronics and Communication) Tagore Engineering College.
- Private tuition since 2014: Identified, selected and modified learning resources to meet diverse needs of students and integrated worksheets to vary lessons and consolidate concepts.
- 2017: Worked as a Soft skills Trainer ar Smart Training Resources, Chennai.
- Has extensive experience with making presentations giving assessments and identifying training needs.
- Designed and Create workshops on topics such as Team Building, communication, presentation and business writing skills.
“Teaching is one of my passions. I love supporting pupils to develop their social and emotional intelligence.
It is also my goal to combine my range of experiences with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent teacher who will make a positive contribution in the lives of my students. I have experience teaching students in a variety of settings and for GIS truly emphasizes its unique position as a school that caters to both Indians and expatriate students. I value ethical, respectful, positive and collaborative relationships with children and their families, and with the team of GIS”