Ms. Sandhya – Head of Admissions & Administration
– Customer Relationship and Public Relations experience since 2009 in various International companies.
– Since 2013, managing admissions at German International Academy with an outreach to bring in new students.
– Working inter-departmentally to ensure the parents and students have the best experience throughout the enrollment process and orientation.
“The best part of my job is working with students and families every day and telling them the success story of German International Academy. Very often I have visitors who are impressed by the student-centered nature of our campus!
Working with children has always been my passion. German International Academy has a positive, caring, encouraging atmosphere and provides a strong nurturing, culturally diverse environment for the children. It’s more than just a school, It’s a place of community for better learning.
As a head of Admissions, it is my duty to help prospective families navigate the school search and application process. I have been with the admissions office since the summer of 2013, and I can tell you that the love for this school and pride that our students and parents feel for German International Academy is contagious!
I hope you get an opportunity to come to visit this unique school and see first-hand what it means to be a part of the German International Academy!.”
– Contributing to the development and successful implementation of the school’s operational curriculum and quality plans.
– Creating curriculum action plans that contribute positively to the achievement of the school improvement plan and, where appropriate, actively involves all teachers.
– Establishing and maintaining high levels of professional conduct and effective liaising with Teachers/Interns to improve quality education and students’ achievements.
– Ensuring ‘quality of learner’ experiences.
“The curriculum at GIS is diverse, thought-provoking, creative and promotes love for learning. I believe children learn best through practical ‘hands-on’ learning opportunities; This enables them to experience learning in a meaningful way that reflects their interest and needs.
My role at German International Academy also ensures that the delivery of teaching and learning is of the highest standards and enables to structure the curriculum to broaden our students’ emotional and multicultural awareness, values and reward success and balances the need for hard work with a sense of enjoyments for school life as a whole.
Personally, I would like to thank the Management for my recent promotion. I will strive to ensure the development and delivery of an outstanding student -teacher experience here at German International Academy.”
Ms. Anita Karvinkop – Senior Coach/ Compliance Manager
– More than 16 years of teaching experience, demonstrating leadership with operational, quality assurance, and human resource procedures.
– Building strong, sustainable relationships with management and workforce teams within each facility to achieve and maintain the excellent record for preventing instances of non-compliance
– Conducting periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
– Working towards improving communication channels and contributed to expedient complaint resolution
“As a compliance manager, it is my responsibility to ensure all activities at school are carried out within the regulatory framework.
My endeavour is to understand and nurture staff/teachers to develop lifetime personal skills during their training and teaching process. German International Academy provides a professional environment and it makes teaching and learning an enjoyable experience.”
Ms. Lalitha – Finance & Accounts
“The educational system at the German International Academy is different from the Indian educational system. The curriculum, teaching methodology and application of pedagogy in the classrooms are as per European standards.
It’s exciting to learn and operate as per German protocols and system.
It’s a rewarding experience for me to work in a multicultural environment and my colleagues integrated me really quick in the team.
I am also delighted to be part of the bigger initiative which gives tremendous attention to unfold my potential and strengths.”
Mr. Gunaseelan – Head Chef
I became a chef because of my love for food. Having had progressive positions in hotels across the country for me cooking is a creative process.
Even if I would use the same ingredients all over again and again I can create something new all the time
The concept of Veganism, no additives, chemicals and artificial colour, less use of sugar and salt and a fresh nutritious meal every serving is the dietary guideline of Supreme International Education practised in GIA. This whole idea has rekindled my culinary passion to work for children. I believe children have a natural preference for the foods they enjoy the most, so for me, the challenge would be to make healthy choices appealing through my culinary skills.
The food philosophy at GIA is to encourage healthy eating habits right from the toddler level which eventually has a huge impact on the child’s lifelong relationship with food by giving them the best opportunity to grow into a confident adult.
I feel great to spend my time in the kitchen creating healthy and fascinating food for the children in German International Academy. I’m excited to be a part of this wonderful team.
Mr. Mohanraj – IT & Facility Supervisor
I’m responsible for the aspects of the Academy’s facilities management and ensure the cleanliness, safety and security of the buildings at all times.
GIA truly is an environment that allows the teachers and staff to achieve job fulfilment and provides a path for career development.
I have been a part of GIA for more than 2 years now and I enjoy working for children and its been a rewarding phase in my career.