- Born and raised in India
- 2006: Bachelors of Science(Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry)
- 2006-2012 Worked as a trainer in HSBC
- 2015: Completed Bachelor of Education (Mathematics and Physics)
- 2016: Worked as a Chemistry teacher (Secondary school) at Little Angels School
- 2017: Worked as a Chemistry teacher (Secondary school) at British International School, Chennai
- Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoted team building activities in the science setting.
- Promoted use of standard chemistry analytical skills from concepts to real life laboratory applications
- Developed science experiments that focused on key criteria for good laboratory practice; such as: scientific methodology, design and development, interpreting results statistically and strong statistical data conclusions
- Currently being trained by Supreme International Education, Singapore
“Teaching is a skill that motivates not only the learner but also the Teacher. It constantly reminds that there is no end to learning. Similarly, I get motivated when I teach children. It is a driving force in me that ensures I share knowledge in a way it is analyzed, understood, remembered and applied whenever or wherever required.
At GIS we have various platforms to teach. This helps the children to learn through activity, presentation. We are providing enhanced teaching that nurtures the younger ones and molds them to be a good human being.”