- Born and raised in Tamil Nadu, India
- 2014: Bachelor of Science in Physics, GuruNanak College, University of Madras
- 2017: Master of Science in Physics, University of Madras
- 2018: Master of Philosophy in Physics, University of Madras
- 2019: International TESOL/TEFL teachers training certification from ACT
- 2019: Certification in TESOL Canada Board Examination and Cambridge TKT
- Intern at Floranix 4-Modules (Industrial training, Digital electronics and microprocessor 8085, ARDUINO based mini project, embedded C programming)
- A former intern at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Conference: Student Conference on Optics and Photonics(SCOP-2018), Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmadabad, India
- Completed a 3credit course titled “Personal Computing and Digital Lifestyle” at NIIT
- Awarded best internship certificate under “Science Talent Promotion Scheme” by University of Madras
- Symposium: 21st Century Transformational Teaching Methods and Standards-2019 Asian College of Teachers, Bangalore
- Passionate physicist, scientific software explorer, painting and pencil sketching, listening to stand up comedies and motivation speeches.
As a teacher, I strongly believe that to your students you are a STAR and so do the responsibility of enlightening their life to sparkling colours. I have worked as an active scientific research person in places like IIT and university and the amount of knowledge I gained was immense and immeasurable. As a student, I was inspired by my school teachers and decided to take-up my career as a teacher. The real joy of learning is sharing knowledge with everyone.
German International Academy is well known for its very high standard of education and their practical approach to a comprehensive learning system where, social, physical and a mental aspect of a child is taken care of. I thank GIA for this opportunity.