- Born and raised in India
- 2004 -2007 Bachelors’ degree in Commerce from MOP Vaishnav College
- 2007-2008 Completed PG in Retail Management
- 2008-2010 Completed Master of Science in Psychology
- 2009 -2010 Completed Diploma in Special Education
- 2010-2012 Worked as a Special Needs Educator in Madras Dyslexia Association
- 2013- 2015 Worked as SEN teacher in Indus International School, Pune and Bangalore International School
- 2015 -2016 Diploma in Primary Montessori Training by Indian Montessori
- 2016 -2019 NPSI Chennai as Montessori Faculty
“I believe in the theory of multiple intelligences where students are far more receptive to learning if the facilitator shows respect for their strengths and establishes trusting relationships.
I love to work with children and whenever a child achieves a skill and reaches the goal, its a fulfilling experience for me. I want every child to be independent and free thinkers.
I am excited to be a part of shaping the next generation in German International Academy.”