- Born and raised in India.
- 2006 – 2009: Bachelor of Arts in English Literature – Jamal Mohammed College
- 2006 – 2007: Computer Science Teacher – Bharath Matriculation School, Trichy
- 2007 – 2008: Singer – Swaralaya Light Music Band
- 2008: Music Trainer – Cauvery College for Women (Training the bands for competitions – Western, Indian and Folk)
- 2009: Passed out from Jamal Mohammed College as the Student Ambassador
- 2009 – 2010: Diploma in Animation (2D art and animation)
- 2010: Music Trainer – Jamal Mohammed College (Training the bands for competitions – Rock and Light Music)
- 2011: Music Trainer – Ethiraj College for Women (Training the bands for competitions – Western, Indian and Junk)
- 2011 – 2012: Senior Researcher/Translator – Big Synergy (Vijay TV – Neengalum Vellalaam Oru Kodi)
- 2012: Music Trainer – Ethiraj College for Women (Training the bands for competitions – Western, Indian and Folk)
- 2011 – 2013: Worked in an NGO called Puthiyathor as a Volunteer Teacher for the underprivileged kids from Vannandurai, Besant Nagar
- 2012 – 2013: Senior Content Editor/ Translator – Infinite Light (Raj TV – Gold Casino)
- 2012 – 2013: Senior Content Editor/ Translator – Infinite Light (Sun TV – Sun Express)
- 2013 – 2014: Lead Singer – Rock Transformation Operation (Progressive Rock Band)
- 2013 – 2014: Music Teacher – Let’s Do Something (Voice, Piano, Keyboard and Theory of Music)
- 2013 – 2018: Co-founder and Teacher – Pavo School of Music, Thiruvanmiyur (Voice, Piano, Keyboard and Theory of Music)
- 2013 – 2017: Tenor Vocalist – Madras Musical Association, Kilpauk
- 2013 – 2014: Music Teacher – Seed Academy (Thuraippakkam and Kottivakkam branches)
- 2014 – 2015: Music Teacher – Peppy Kem, Besant Nagar (Keyboard and Theory of Music)
- 2014-2016: Online Music Teacher – Skype classes for children from USA
- 2015 – 2016: Music Director/Actor/Voice Trainer – Creashakthi
- 2016-2018: Music Teacher – Pavo School of Music, Perungudi (Voice)
- 2016 – 2018: Music Teacher – Chettinad Harishree Vidyalayam, Mandhaveli (Voice, Keyboard, A. Guitar, E. Guitar, B. Guitar and Drums)
- 2016 – 2017: Muisc Teacher – Chettinad Srihari Vikasam, Adyar (for children with special needs)
- 2016 – 2018: Music Teacher – German International School
- 2017 – Present: Actor – Marappachi Theatre Group (Acted/acting in the play ‘Avvai’ which has been staged 10 times and also worked/working in a Research project on Gender and Sexuality in Association with Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai)
- 2018: Teacher – German International School (Being Trained by Supreme International Schools)
- 2018: Set Designer – Medai Theatre Group (Made set for the play ‘Mother of 1084’ which has been staged 6 times and still being staged)
- 2018: Creative Conceptualizer/ Trainer – Bioscoops Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. ( In association with Ethiraj College of Arts and Science, Theatre acting and voice training)
2018: Music Teacher – Art Splash, Adyar (
Vocals and Keyboard)
I always believed that only learning can change the future, irrespective of what form it is in. Learning starts from the moment we come into this world and school is that place which gives the privilege to learn along with people from different setups and lets us learn by being co-dependent.
Being a teacher, I’ve had the satisfaction of helping students to learn along with learning a lot from them. As learning happens irrespective of age, caste, creed and sex, my student population ranged from 2 years of year to 64 years of age, from different nationalities and students with special needs.
With such a varied population, different methods of teaching are an addition to the feathers in the cap. No other profession has the privilege of making learning fun as much as Teaching does. It gets fine tuned until you get resonated to very idea and harmonize with all the ideas put together like in a beautiful piece of music.
After working as a Teacher for more than 8 years in more than 10 institutions, I find German International School, the closest to my heart and also feel like I’ve discovered my home. The beautiful green eco-friendly environment, the lovely students from different setups, the like-minded and friendly teachers and the sweet support staff, work together to make a difference and that adds up to the philosophy of the school. I am happy to be part of this team.